Students must be familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel.
In this workshop, you will move beyond opening a spreadsheet and typing in values.
• Create user-friendly worksheets through the use of Cell and Table Style galleries to quickly format your spreadsheet the way you want.
• Create and manipulate informative databases and workbooks for ease of use.
• Use Excel’s conditional formatting feature.
• Create reports and interactive charts and PivotTables.
• Write powerful mathematical formulas that will help you perform complex math functions, make decisions, and look up values in a table.