Whether you want to work in electronics, aerospace, biotechnology, or breweries, this program can provide with you the necessary training!
Engineering technology integrates theory and application in mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, fluid power, automation, robotics, and computer software. Our 600-hour program is 75% hands-on, gets students in front of industry, and trains students in the areas that companies have requested. Students will receive:
• OSHA certification
• National Career Readiness Certification
• 2 days of job shadow experience
• Industry tours and guest speakers
• Resume writing & interview workshop
• Work Skill Navigator support throughout the program and after graduation
Students will experience an accelerated program designed to prepare them with the skill sets that will qualify them to move right into entry-level positions with local industry. Or, if you’re interested in getting your degree (or already have your degree), this is the perfect supplement to enhance your education.