Phlebotomy Technician MiraCosta College Community Education & Workforce Development, in partnership with Family Health Services, is proud to offer this excellent opportunity for those seeking to enter the medical field as a CPT1 phlebotomy technician.
Students are required to complete:
• a minimum of 20-hours in basic phlebotomy
• a minimum of 20-hours in advanced phlebotomy
• a minimum of 40-hours in a laboratory course in applied phlebotomy
• 40-120 hours of clinical externship in a health care setting
• Includes Career readiness class on 5/16/18
Students who pass the course will also be eligible to take a certification examination offered by the National Center for Competency
Testing (NCCT), in class at the conclusion of the course. Upon successful completionof the course, participants will be issued a state-approved training certificate.
GI Bill and WIOA funding approved.