Activity Level: Easy
• Includes transportation and admission to Getty Center
• Wear very comfortable walking shoes. Dress casually and in layers of clothing for cool to
• Please bring your ID card if you would like to rent a free audio guide at the Getty’s Center
• No-host lunch at the Getty Center (visit getty.edu for cafe menu). You may bring your own lunch and enjoy a picnic on the lawn adjacent to the Central Garden or at any of the Getty Center's public seating areas as well
Depart: 8:30 AM. Return: approx. 5:30 PM.
Excursion Rules and Regulations: Refunds will be granted no later than five business days before the excursion. There will be a $25 cancellation fee if the excursion is full and a replacement can be found. No refunds will be granted after the excursion has taken place.
• Anyone missing the bus will not receive a refund.
• MiraCosta College reserves the right to make itinerary changes if necessary. Any excursion may be canceled due to low enrollment.
• Seating arrangements on the bus will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who have difficulty sitting at the rear of the bus are advised to arrive early.
• No smoking is permitted on the bus.
• The bus will depart on time. Pick up and drop off at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus, 1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, Parking Lot 1A.